Lecturing on Irish genealogy and folklore
Eileen M. ÓDúill, CG has lectured on Irish genealogy Internationally since 1996. She offers a range of lectures and luncheon talks on Irish genealogy for family historians. She also can present a lecture on how the genealogist can assist lawyers and solicitors.
Sean S. ÓDúill has lectured in Ireland and the United States on various aspects of Irish folklore. Of particular interest to family historians are his talks on matchmaking and marriage and death and burial customs in rural Ireland. As a team, the ÓDúills can provide a one day seminar combining genealogy and folklore.
Below is a list of lectures we have currently available:
- How the Probate Genealogist Can Assist the Solicitor.
- Introduction to Irish Genealogy: Where Do I Start?
- Come to Ireland to Find Your Ancestors
- Dublin, 30 June 1922: Did Everything Blow up?
- Irish Birth, Marriage and Death records for the beginner
- The Role of the 21st Century Genealogist in International Legal and Probate Research
- Moving from Amateur to Professional Genealogist: Are you ready to make the move?
- I Could Get Good At This! Hints to Improve Your Speaking Style
- Mrs. Fancy Tart is coming to Tea. Making Sense of Family Stories
- Matchmaking and Marriage customs in 19th Century Ireland
- Death and Burial Customs in 19th Century Ireland
- Irish: the Language Your Ancestors Spoke
Do not hesitate to contact us should you have specific demands.